Healthy Campus Committee
What Can I Do?
The FSU Victim Advocate Program is confidential and available 24 hours a day to provide emotional support, help you evaluate your options, and refer you to campus and community resources. Weekdays, call 644-7161 or 644-2277; nights and weekends, call 644-1234 (FSU Police) and ask for the on-call advocate.
- Call the police or 9-1-1
- Document what’s going on in an information-only police report
- Get an injunction/restraining order at the courthouse
- Initiate a student conduct case through the FSU Office of Student Rights and Responsibilitieshttp://srr.fsu.edu/
- Get a campus no contact order through the FSU Office of Student Rights and Responsibilitieshttp://srr.fsu.edu/
- Confidential temporary safe lodging available through the Victim Advocate Program
- Safety planning whether you choose to stay or end the relationship